Infographic for adverse health effects of Junk Food
Hey friends we have seen in the previous infographic about what is junk food and what are its examples.
Now a days Awareness about health and fitness is progressively increasing in our society. And people are getting aware about what to eat and what not to. In this scenario awareness about adverse health effects of junk food is necessary. Avoiding junk food from the diet can protect an individual from facing many harmful health effects like
- Weight gain and obesity especially childhood obesity.
- Insulin resistance and metabolic syndrome
- Type-2 Diabetes
- Increase in Bad cholesterol (LDL) levels.
- Narrowing and clogging of blood vessels and increased risk of heart attack or stroke.
- High blood pressure (Hypertension)
- Risk of Cancers (e.g. Cancers of Colon, kidney, esophagus).
- Asthma, Allergies and inflammation.
- Depression, Increased irritability and anxiety
- Dental caries and tooth decay.
- Excessive acidity, gastric reflux (Heartburn), Constipation, Irritable bowel syndrome
- Liver dysfunction (Fatty liver)
That is why it is very important that we should avoid eating junk food on regular basis, if we wish to remain fit and healthy.