• MAIN INGREDIENTS: 1. Rice flour: 150 gm 2. Grated Carrot: 75gm
3. Cabbage: 75gm
4. Chilli: 1
5. Ginger: Small piece. (Finely Chopped ginger and chilli)
6. Turmeric powder: 1/4 Teaspoon
7. Mustard seeds: 1/4 Teaspoon
8. Jeera: 1/4 Teaspoon
9. Salt: As per taste
10. Dextrose: 1 Teaspoon (If the curd is sour)
11. Curd: 2 Tablespoon
12. Oil: For brushing.
13. Water: 1 glass
14. Coriander: For garnishing
1. Whisk curd in a mixing bowl.
2. Add water to it slowly and make the buttermilk.
3. Add Salt and Dextrose to this.
4. Then add rice flour to it.
5. Now add half of the turmeric powder and stir this mixture properly to make a smooth batter without any lump formation.
6. Heat one kadai on hotplate/gas burner/stove as per choice and availability.
7. Grease it with one drop of oil.
8. Then add Mustard seeds, Jeera and roast them well.
9. Now add finely chopped ginger, chilli and remaining turmeric powder.
10. Now add the vegetables mentioned in the ingredients list (grated carrot and cabbage) to itandsauté everything well for 2 min.
11. Add rice flour to this batter.
12. Now mix and stir this mixture properly. You can add water to this if required.
‘Wealth’ is what enriches and ‘divine wealth’ is enrichment that comes along with grateful awareness that we owe this wealth to ‘The Divine’. We are talking here about the divine wealth that is ‘health’