13 Nov 2018
VEGETABLE CLEAR SOUP
LOW CALORIE VEGETABLE CLEAR SOUP
• MAIN INGREDIENTS:
1. Carrot – 100 gms
2. Cabbage – 100 gms
3. Cauliflower – 100 gms
4. French Beans (Farasbee) – 5
5. Green paste – 1 Teaspoon
6. Salt – As per taste
7. Mix herbs – 1/2 Teaspoon
8. Chili flakes – 1/2 Teaspoon
9. Rice flour – 1 Tablespoon
10. Vegetable stock – 200 ml
- First, soak all the vegetables with their intact skin in Luke-Warm water with added turmeric and salt for 15-20 mins. After 15-20 mins wash them with clean water.
- Chop Carrot, Cabbage, Cauliflower and French beans.
- Steam all the chopped vegetables for about 10 min.
- Prepare Rice flour paste.
- Heat a Sauce Pan on Hotplate/stove/Gas and pour Vegetable stock in it (remaining water of steamed vegetables).
- Add green chili paste to this vegetable stock.
- Now add all the steamed vegetables to this and Sauté them well.
- Add salt, chili flakes, mix herbs and stir everything well.
- Now add rice flour paste to this mixture and stir continuously to avoid the formation of lumps in this mixture.
- Now bring it to boil.
- Serve this soup hot.
- Enjoy your healthy and Low-Calorie Vegetable Clear Soup.