LOW CALORIE SPINACH PANCAKE
• MAIN INGREDIENTS:
1. Spinach (Paalak)- 1 Bunch
2. Cabbage – 500 grams or half (As per choice)
3. Coriander leaves – 1 Small bowl
4. Turmeric powder – 1/4th Teaspoon
5. Chili Powder / Sundae masala – 1/2 Teaspoon
6. Chaat Masala – 1/4th Teaspoon
7. Dhana Jeera (Coriander-cumin) powder – 1/2 Teaspoon
8. Salt – as per taste
9. Bajri flour – 2 Tablespoons
10. Rice flour – 2 Tablespoons
11. Oil – For brushing
Take 1 Bunch of Spinach (Paalak), half Cabbage, coriander leaves and chop them finely.
In a mixing bowl add all these 3 ingredients.
Add turmeric powder, chili powder, chaat masala, salt, Dhana-Jeera (Coriander-Cumin) powder to these three ingredients.
Now add Bajra and Rice flour to it.
Mix everything well, don’t add water to it as Paalak (Spinach) itself soaks the flour.
Keep a pan (Tawa) on a gas/stove or hotplate to heat it and brush it with one drop of oil.
Take small portions of Paalak (Spinach) mixture and spread it evenly on the Pan(Tawa) like a Thalipeeth (Pancake).
Cover it with a lid for approx. 1 min.
Now flip it and cook it till becomes crispy and golden brown from both the sides.
Serve it hot with curd or Homemade sauce/ chutney.
Enjoy your Low-Calorie Spinach Pancakes (Palak Thalipeeth).
One can add Onions if required or can enjoy it without onion and garlic as mentioned in the recipe (Especially during Pooja or Holy festivals, etc.)