• MAIN INGREDIENTS: 1. Cabbage : 250 gm.
2. Curd : 3 Table Spoon
3. Salt: As per taste
4. Dextrose : 1 Tea spoon ( If curd is sour)
5. Chili powder / chili flakes : ¼ Tea spoon
6. Dhana jeera pwd/ Oregano : ¼ Tea spoon
7. Chaat masala : ½ Tea spoon
8. Sesame seeds : ¼ Tea spoon (optional)
9. Coriander: For garnishing
1. Soak the entire 250 gm of cabbage in a Luke-warm water added with little salt and turmeric for 15-20 mins. After 15-20 min. drain this lukewarm water and then rinse it with clean water. 2. Chop the cabbage. 3. Steam it for approx. 10 min on a Hotplate/Gas/stove. 4. Now in a bowl beat the curd. Add dextrose, salt, Coriander-Cumin powder/oregano, Chili powder/chili flakes, chaat masala, sesame seeds. 5. Churn it well. Now add steamed cabbage to thisand mix it well. 6. Garnish it with chopped coriander 7. Keep it in a refrigerator for some time before eating. 8. Now your Chilled Jhatpat Dahi Kobi is ready to serve.
P. S. : This Dahi Kobi (Cabbage) can be eaten with:
Roti/ Bhakri/ Rice.
Even 1 bowl of this Dahi Kobi is good for diet before lunch or dinner.
[button link=”http://www.healthonics.healthcare/jhatpat-dahi-kobi-marathi/” size=”medium” bgcolor=”#359af2″ variation=”blue” textcolor=”#ffffff” target=”_blank” align=”center”]Recipe in Marathi[/button]
‘Wealth’ is what enriches and ‘divine wealth’ is enrichment that comes along with grateful awareness that we owe this wealth to ‘The Divine’. We are talking here about the divine wealth that is ‘health’